What are the market trends in the health services sector for the coming years
- Development of services and products based on the collection of behavioral data. Their goal is to keep engaged to drive behaviors.
- The spread of telemedicine services will be accelerated by the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Spread of online enabling/supporting services such as appointment booking and purchasing.
- Pharmacies become active players in health ecosystems.
- Development of digital health ecosystems through partnerships between companies offering complementary services.
- More gradually, other high-value-added services are expected to be spread such as remote diagnosis services, health parameter monitoring services, device-based real-time demand analysis systems, dashboards, and AI algorithms.
- Development and spread of digital therapies.